AmigaActive (2098/2143)

From:Nick Lamburn
Date:31 May 2000 at 21:25:04
Subject:Re: Kev F - I want your babies

Hi Kevin

>> > *grin* That sounds even better! I should definitely be in Bournemouth
>> > at some point later this year (my mate Andy gets a new flat - excuse
>> > for alcohol. My mate Kate returns from Australia - excuse for alcohol
>> > :)
>>
>> Weyhey! Sounds good. It's really good on the pi** here (bit expensive :(
>> ) with lots of lovely young ladies (byt don't tell er' indoors).
>
> I know full well how good it is on the beers in Bournemouth - I used to go
> out with a girl from there (well Parkstone) when I was at uni. And then I
> went out with another girl from near Dorchester - it must be something
> about southern lasses ;-)

Just yous be making sures you don't set in Devon! Then there be big
troubles I be selling yous all, because Kev will be in Dev' with someone in
his bed.... :)))))

Regards

.--------------------------------------------------------------.
| ONLY THE AMIGA MAKES IT POSSIBLE, It has done so since 1985! |
| Trogladite Software - Nick Lamburn | __ __
| http://www.trogsoft.org oruk_amigan@btinternet.com | / // /�
| So the world may know..... | / // /
Want to be a Trogladite Software Developer? \ \\ \/ // /
E-Mail me TODAY! \ / // /